INTRO Looking to Learn

Aukwerd

Explorer
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Ranson, WV, United States
Good morning All,

I'm a fresh Cadet Pepper with hopes of making Sgt. Pepper, and this place looks like the One and Only Lonely Hearts Club Band. My wife kicked off a weight loss journey a lot of years back. Crash diets, protein diets, veggie diets, juice fasting, carb fasting — every fad you could name, and only marginal success came from them. Then her doctor prescribed a medication, and that's what set us off down this road. Right now I'm very overweight: 331.8lbs, a visceral fat score of 25, subq fat at 40.7% with the total sitting at 47.1%, which leaves me carrying enough visceral fat to literally kill a person quickly.

So far, I know how to do basic maths. I've managed to get down a tricky road without being hit by too many busses, but getting clipped every now and again has worn me out. Some help would be great, so here I am.
 
Back
Top