INTRO Looking forward to learning

bjg2u

Explorer
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Hello-

My doctor put me on Ozempic 3 years ago. Because I have type 2 diabetes, it was prescribed to me, and it kept my A1C right where it needed to be. On top of that, I lost roughly 25 pounds, which made me really pleased. Then the scale stopped moving, and the weight began creeping back on. So I made the change to Tirzepatide, and wow, what a difference. I shed all of that weight plus extra - in fact, I had to lower my dose just so I could manage to eat!

A friend passed some GLOW my way, so I gave it a shot. That was the moment I fell down the peptide rabbit hole. I've been using them for a while now and the results have made me happy. There's a lot I've picked up along the way, but I'm always on the hunt for more knowledge. The potential of peptides really captivates me!
 
Hey there, and welcome aboard! From what you describe, Ozempic and Tirz clearly had a major impact on your health. It's amusing how a single treatment can send someone exploring peptides in every direction. I'm happy you landed on a routine that suits you, and the things you've been through will definitely help other members of this community.
 
Jessica Davis said:

Hey there, and welcome aboard! From what you describe, Ozempic and Tirz clearly had a major impact on your health. It's amusing how a single treatment can send someone exploring peptides in every direction. I'm happy you landed on a routine that suits you, and the things you've been through will definitely help other members of this community.
Peptides have pretty much taken over my thoughts lately. I've been looking into them for a range of problems I deal with. Eventually I came clean with a few of my doctors about my peptide use, and their responses varied wildly—from supportive to disapproving 🙂
 
GLOW/KLOW is among the topics I'd like to explore further. Would you mind telling me about your experience with it and what protocol you followed?
 
I have no experience with Tirz or Ozempic, yet I'm seriously thinking about beginning with Tirz because of the compound effect. Reta seems great, but I'm uncertain whether to use it as my starting point for weight loss or move to it once I've finished Tirz. When it comes to other peptides, I still have A LOT to learn.
 
Back
Top