Tomato9991
Explorer
Hi all!
Germany is home, and Wegovy has been part of my routine for more than a year. The scale has come down roughly 20% since I began.
Peptides, though, are a subject I know very little about, and the reason I signed up here is that I want something cheaper than Wegovy — right now it runs me about €330 a month, prescription included.
So the goal is to pick up knowledge on budget-friendly options and get to know members who've spent longer in this space. It is genuinely encouraging to land somewhere with so many well-informed, seasoned people around!
Eager to soak up what you all have to share.
Germany is home, and Wegovy has been part of my routine for more than a year. The scale has come down roughly 20% since I began.
Peptides, though, are a subject I know very little about, and the reason I signed up here is that I want something cheaper than Wegovy — right now it runs me about €330 a month, prescription included.
So the goal is to pick up knowledge on budget-friendly options and get to know members who've spent longer in this space. It is genuinely encouraging to land somewhere with so many well-informed, seasoned people around!
Eager to soak up what you all have to share.