Hi all,
Some general insight is what I'm after, and I'd like to know whether anyone here is on 20 mg of tirzepatide or more. Three months or so on 15 mg now, and the weight still isn't moving. I'm a big guy: 6'3" and 440 pounds, so grey market options appeal and I'm thinking of buying a T60 kit. Am I right in thinking 'T60' means a kit of ten 60 mg vials? Even with insurance and what I hand over today, grey market pricing looks far more affordable.
Second question: is testing every batch or kit you buy something you'd recommend? Has anyone ever skipped it? My understanding is that a sample sent for testing covers just one vial, leaving the other nine untested. How does all of this work?
Some general insight is what I'm after, and I'd like to know whether anyone here is on 20 mg of tirzepatide or more. Three months or so on 15 mg now, and the weight still isn't moving. I'm a big guy: 6'3" and 440 pounds, so grey market options appeal and I'm thinking of buying a T60 kit. Am I right in thinking 'T60' means a kit of ten 60 mg vials? Even with insurance and what I hand over today, grey market pricing looks far more affordable.
Second question: is testing every batch or kit you buy something you'd recommend? Has anyone ever skipped it? My understanding is that a sample sent for testing covers just one vial, leaving the other nine untested. How does all of this work?