Cassius84
Explorer
Hi everyone
Finding this forum and the knowledge here has been a real stroke of luck. I'm a 45M and my yearly physical happened in June. Every bloodwork result and health metric came back fine, with the exception of my weight, which in April was 316lb (though that's already down from 326 thanks to diet alone). My doctor was quite insistent that I begin a GLP-1. I carried some stigmas and wrong ideas that I had to get past, but a coworker had dropped 70lbs on Zepbound since January and spent a lot of time telling me about his Journey and fielding my endless questions.
At the start of July I began compound tirzepatide, and so far I'm down 16 lbs. Because I want to keep learning and read whatever exciting things I can, Reta and the result's people report from it have really caught my attention. The notion of stacking tirz and Reta has crossed my mind, titrating down and up gradually and respectively, so I hold onto the appetite suppression I already have while ideally gaining some of what Reta offers too.
All of this is unfamiliar territory for me, particularly the possibility of buying and reconstituting peptides on my own, so I'm keen to learn from all of you. Thank you!
Finding this forum and the knowledge here has been a real stroke of luck. I'm a 45M and my yearly physical happened in June. Every bloodwork result and health metric came back fine, with the exception of my weight, which in April was 316lb (though that's already down from 326 thanks to diet alone). My doctor was quite insistent that I begin a GLP-1. I carried some stigmas and wrong ideas that I had to get past, but a coworker had dropped 70lbs on Zepbound since January and spent a lot of time telling me about his Journey and fielding my endless questions.
At the start of July I began compound tirzepatide, and so far I'm down 16 lbs. Because I want to keep learning and read whatever exciting things I can, Reta and the result's people report from it have really caught my attention. The notion of stacking tirz and Reta has crossed my mind, titrating down and up gradually and respectively, so I hold onto the appetite suppression I already have while ideally gaining some of what Reta offers too.
All of this is unfamiliar territory for me, particularly the possibility of buying and reconstituting peptides on my own, so I'm keen to learn from all of you. Thank you!