INTRO Just a dad trying to figure it out

TrT4Life

Explorer
Joined
May 3, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Las vegas
Hey all!

So here’s the deal: I’m 45, and my son is 2.5, so I’ve got to stay on my toes. Right now I’m just looking for whatever works best for that. I’m based in Las Vegas, and I’m hoping to hang back and soak things in like a fly on the wall. My goal is to gather as much info as I can so I can be ACTIVE in his life. Thank u!
 
Welcome! The effort you're making to stay involved in your son's life is something I admire. One day he'll notice it and be grateful.
 
TrT4Life said:

Hey all!

So here’s the deal: I’m 45, and my son is 2.5, so I’ve got to stay on my toes. Right now I’m just looking for whatever works best for that. I’m based in Las Vegas, and I’m hoping to hang back and soak things in like a fly on the wall. My goal is to gather as much info as I can so I can be ACTIVE in his life. Thank u!
I get what you're saying.

Getting a handle on my osteoarthritis and the muscle weakness that comes with age is a big priority for me, so I can return to the gym and hit the trails once more.
 
Welcome, friend. Without a doubt, this community is the most welcoming one, and it's packed with plenty of useful information. Take your time to read and grasp it all.
 
Same here, man. When my wife became pregnant, I began TRT since my energy levels were so low that raising a child felt impossible. Later I added Reta, and I've now shed close to 50 lbs. You've got this!
 
TrT4Life said:

Hey all!

So here’s the deal: I’m 45, and my son is 2.5, so I’ve got to stay on my toes. Right now I’m just looking for whatever works best for that. I’m based in Las Vegas, and I’m hoping to hang back and soak things in like a fly on the wall. My goal is to gather as much info as I can so I can be ACTIVE in his life. Thank u!
I'm a 38-year-old father to a 5-year-old daughter who never runs out of energy. I can relate to what you're going through. 🤣 Still, the fact that you're thinking about your son and wanting to shift your habits and lifestyle — that's really something, man. Nothing but respect from me!

If you dig around enough, a handful of vendors have US warehouses right in your area!

My strong advice: do your due diligence and make sure you pick the right one(s) for your situation. Also stay cautious — these forums are legit and trustworthy, BUT there will always be a few bad apples (vendors) out there hunting for easy targets to scam. So keep your guard up!

If anything comes up, feel free to ask here. We're all in this together, my friend. 🙂
 
Granderojito1990 said:

Same here, man. When my wife became pregnant, I began TRT since my energy levels were so low that raising a child felt impossible. Later I added Reta, and I've now shed close to 50 lbs. You've got this!
Thanks for that! Started on Reta and I've dropped close to 25 lbs, so we'll just have to wait and see
 
Welcome!! It's wonderful that you're committed to making a change for your kid. There's a wealth of helpful info on this forum. Speaking as a dad to a fellow dad, stay motivated and you've got this!!
 
Welcome!

Just wondering — for your TRT, do you use direct testosterone replacement through gel or injection, or are you instead stimulating your body to produce it endogenously?
 
AgingRegenDamaged said:

Welcome!

Just wondering — for your TRT, do you use direct testosterone replacement through gel or injection, or are you instead stimulating your body to produce it endogenously?
my bad for taking so long to get back to you, but yeah, it's injection. I don't get on this forum nearly as often as I'd like, though I've got to sort out some way to get phone alerts while I'm out and about.
 
Back
Top