Hi,
I'm a guy in his 50s who began Reta roughly 4 weeks ago, injecting .5 mg once a week. So far I'm down just over 2 kg, my energy is higher, and the autoimmune disease symptoms (PsA) seem to have calmed somewhat too. The plan: move to 1 mg next month (2 *.5 mg), hold that for another 4 weeks, and continue that pattern, hunting for the sweet spot while paying attention to what the body says.
Biggest negatives up to now: worse sleep, elevated HR, and a feeling of being more rushed than I normally am, though none of it is unbearable. Coming up next, I intend to restart strength training, since the joints are now permitting it to some degree.
Needles aren't really my thing, so a pen has been my method so far and I'm very happy with it. I picked up some new pens, filters, … and plan to test them out soon. While hunting for a Novopen mod, I happened to find this great forum, and since then I've picked up plenty here, though there's still a ton of reading left to do.
Cheers
I'm a guy in his 50s who began Reta roughly 4 weeks ago, injecting .5 mg once a week. So far I'm down just over 2 kg, my energy is higher, and the autoimmune disease symptoms (PsA) seem to have calmed somewhat too. The plan: move to 1 mg next month (2 *.5 mg), hold that for another 4 weeks, and continue that pattern, hunting for the sweet spot while paying attention to what the body says.
Biggest negatives up to now: worse sleep, elevated HR, and a feeling of being more rushed than I normally am, though none of it is unbearable. Coming up next, I intend to restart strength training, since the joints are now permitting it to some degree.
Needles aren't really my thing, so a pen has been my method so far and I'm very happy with it. I picked up some new pens, filters, … and plan to test them out soon. While hunting for a Novopen mod, I happened to find this great forum, and since then I've picked up plenty here, though there's still a ton of reading left to do.
Cheers