MaIIow
Explorer
Hi,
I'm new here, joining from Australia. For roughly 2 years I've been on tirzepatide, with a local weight loss clinic overseeing my treatment, and so far I've dropped 30kg!
I only came across this forum just now, and I'm keen to look around and learn about this retatrutide I keep hearing about.
Also, mods, my apologies — I made a spelling mistake in 1 letter of my username, so I'm hoping I can send a message and have it fixed at some point, sorry
I'm new here, joining from Australia. For roughly 2 years I've been on tirzepatide, with a local weight loss clinic overseeing my treatment, and so far I've dropped 30kg!
I only came across this forum just now, and I'm keen to look around and learn about this retatrutide I keep hearing about.
Also, mods, my apologies — I made a spelling mistake in 1 letter of my username, so I'm hoping I can send a message and have it fixed at some point, sorry