INTRO Introducing myself

Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Hello, everyone. After dropping roughly 80 pounds with the help of Tirz, I've become a born again biohacking and health enthusiast in my mid-late 40s. Peptides are something I've experimented with quite a bit, so I have a bit of knowledge I can pass along, but I'm also eager to learn from this community and talk with all of you.
 
Sgt.LincolnOsiris said:

Hello, everyone. After dropping roughly 80 pounds with the help of Tirz, I've become a born again biohacking and health enthusiast in my mid-late 40s. Peptides are something I've experimented with quite a bit, so I have a bit of knowledge I can pass along, but I'm also eager to learn from this community and talk with all of you.
I've been on this peptide path for a few months now, and it has turned into a real fixation. Still, I'm happy with the good changes that have come along. Glad to have you here Sarnt! (He's my top pick from Tropic Thunder, plus he was the only one sporting the master parachutist badge)
 
Back
Top