INTRO Introduce myself

Devotion

Explorer
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Netherlands
Hi everyone,

My research with reta began a couple of weeks back. I did my 4th pin yesterday, and up to now it's all going smoothly. There are no side effects, and the food cravings have stopped. Over the first four weeks I dropped roughly 6kg. I really enjoy this forum for learning more about other peps. KPV seems like the one I'd look into next.
 
My initial glp experience began at 0.5mg, and that amount turned out to be sufficient for me. I injected once every 6 days, since I found that was roughly when hunger urges returned. Following 3 injections, I moved up to 1mg after noticing the lower amount had stopped working as well. Pay attention to what your body tells you, and raise the dose only when necessary.
 
Back
Top