INTRO Intro

Shredfast009

Explorer
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingsom
Hi All!

I'm located in Scotland and have spent roughly 6 months using peps, taking breaks here and there. Reta, ghkcu and bpc. The results have mostly been quite good, though I'm keen to expand my knowledge about this space.

Hope to talk with you soon 🙂
 
hiya,

triz has been part of my routine since march, and my weight has dropped from 112kg (17 odd st) down to 83.5kg (13 odd st).

right now I'm waiting on my first gray order to show up - reta, tesa, ghkcu, bpc157 and motsc.

going in at the depend a bit, but this forum holds so much knowledge.

Regards
 
wow, for a first order that’s a lot of gold for you! Advancing to multiple peps took me a while
 
In for a penny in for a pound. Weeks of going back and forth passed before I finally settled on it. Since I was just under the threshold for free shipping, I threw in the ghk, which cost less than the 50 for postage.
 
jlm3 said:

wow, for a first order that’s a lot of gold for you! Advancing to multiple peps took me a while
What did you pick up on your first order, and what came after that?

Mine only arrived in London yesterday evening, so fingers crossed the rest of the wait isn't too long. My plan is to kick things off with the reta for 1 week, then bring in the bpc157 alongside the ghk for 4 weeks, after that rotate in the mots-c for another 4 weeks, and wrap up with the tesa. Honestly it's all guesswork at this stage since I've never done any of this before, apart from paying too much for mounjaro. Still, based on what I've managed to piece together, repair - signal - fuel seems like as reasonable a sequence to begin with as anything else
 
Back
Top