INTRO Intro post

MetricTrek

Explorer
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
expat Murcan doing stats temp in the UK
Hi everyone,

I've spent a large part of my grown-up years carrying extra weight, so a few months back I began taking a GLP-1 medication, and things have gone well up to now. Naturally, that got me reading up on additional helpers (peptides), which in turn sent me down a much deeper path of learning about metabolism and everything connected to it, and that is how I ended up here. My aim is to understand more about how to take my health seriously down the road, and in time to be useful to other people too. It's clear there is plenty to absorb, so I'll probably stay quiet for a while as I find my footing in this wonderful place. Big thanks to the people who put this together.

Cheers,

MetricTrek
 
Back
Top