INTRO Intro/glp results

Bitterbridge51

Explorer
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Solon Springs, WI 54873
Hey everyone,

I'm here hoping to connect with people whose outcomes look like mine.

Zepbound was my starting point in 2025, and it worked really well. I went from 300 down to 215 (at 6'4", those extra lbs don't show as much😅). Then BCBS stopped covering it, so the Rx was changed to wegovy, which didn't work as well for me. Food noise came back and my appetite went way up.

After paying more than I wanted for the wegovy Rx, I started looking at compounded tirz. A few months in on that now and I'm seeing results again. I'm still using compounded, but I'm researching lyophilized sources, what others have experienced, tips, and so on.

Glad to be here!
 
Welcome aboard @Bitterbridge51. Reta has helped me shed 40lbs, and there's a wealth of solid info on that topic here. Have a good time on the forum.😉




GLP-1 Medications





051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com




Investigational/Trial Medications





051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
Bitterbridge51 said:


Hey all,

Joining up to find some others that may have had similar results to me.

Started on zepbound in 2025, had great results. Dropped from 300 to 215 (6'4" spreads out the extra lbs😅). BCBS decided to not cover, Rx switched to wegovy and had less effective results. Food noise and much increased appetite.

After spending more than I wanted on weg Rx looked at compounded tirz. Started that a few months ago and am feeling results again. Still on compounded but looking into lyophilized sources, other's experiences, tips, etc.

Glad to be here!

Click to expand...
What was the timeline for losing those 85? Did you follow any exercise routine? I've been on Reta for 2 months now, results are coming along gradually, and I'd likely see more if I cut out the weekend beers. 😉 Training extremely hard. Fat is going down, but muscle is going up quite a bit.
 
shreddy_ray said:

Bitterbridge51 said:


Hey all,

Joining up to find some others that may have had similar results to me.

Started on zepbound in 2025, had great results. Dropped from 300 to 215 (6'4" spreads out the extra lbs😅). BCBS decided to not cover, Rx switched to wegovy and had less effective results. Food noise and much increased appetite.

After spending more than I wanted on weg Rx looked at compounded tirz. Started that a few months ago and am feeling results again. Still on compounded but looking into lyophilized sources, other's experiences, tips, etc.

Glad to be here!

Click to expand...
What was the timeline for losing those 85? Did you follow any exercise routine? I've been on Reta for 2 months now, results are coming along gradually, and I'd likely see more if I cut out the weekend beers. 😉 Training extremely hard. Fat is going down, but muscle is going up quite a bit.
The whole thing lasted roughly 9 months. Zep wiped out my desire to drink, and I haven't touched alcohol since. I walk 10k on most days, which meant I did lose some muscle. Basic free weights have been my way of starting to rebuild it.
 
Amazing work, man — you're definitely going to discover whatever you're after in these threads, there's so much knowledge right at our fingertips! Wishing you the best as you move forward!
 
Back
Top