DaveLister
Explorer
Hello everyone, I came across this community after seeing it referenced on reddit, and it seems like there are genuine people here rather than whatever goes on over there.
Peptides and glp1 are both new territory for me; I began at 5mg tirz through a telehealth provider, which was fairly rough, so I took things into my own hands and switched, and I'm now at 2mg with reta. Over the past month and a half I've dropped roughly 10 pounds, though the switch caused the loss to slow somewhat. I stand 6' and weigh 240 to start, and my goal is to reach at least 200 while getting some blood stats and blood pressure into better shape.
Peptides and glp1 are both new territory for me; I began at 5mg tirz through a telehealth provider, which was fairly rough, so I took things into my own hands and switched, and I'm now at 2mg with reta. Over the past month and a half I've dropped roughly 10 pounds, though the switch caused the loss to slow somewhat. I stand 6' and weigh 240 to start, and my goal is to reach at least 200 while getting some blood stats and blood pressure into better shape.