INTRO: I'm done lurking

EmPlus

Explorer
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Reta has been in my routine for 3 weeks (began at 1mg, now at 1.5mg, zero side effects but roughly 9lb lost!). MT2 starts today, then I'm heading right to the sunbed shop, eager to find out what happens.
 
Hi, welcome!! What were the side effects like starting at 1mg? Starting dosage seems to divide opinion, 0.5mg vs 1mg
 
mgu44 said:

Hi, welcome!! What were the side effects like starting at 1mg? Starting dosage seems to divide opinion, 0.5mg vs 1mg
Thanks! Side effects? None whatsoever—that caught me off guard, since I’d braced for the worst. Appetite suppression has worked wonderfully for me: I can still eat, but keeping my deficit at 1000 cal each day is very easy, and I have no urges to snack—which used to be my biggest problem.
 
Back
Top