INTRO I wanna feel like Superman again

pinch a tucan

Explorer
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
FL
49-year-old guy here, been calling Broward County, Florida home for roughly 17 years now. Roughly 6 years back COVID hit me hard, and ever since then I've been chasing the Superman shape I'd already started losing around a decade ago. Those first 2 years brought solid gains, but I figure aging plus everything that tags along with it put the brakes on my progress. Then again, maybe an SS-31 IV is what I'm missing 😅. Peptides first caught my attention through some podcast on YouTube, I believe. Biohacking has been an obsession of mine since age 13, so this whole area fascinates me. Hard to wrap my head around how I went so long barely hearing about it. Fatty liver was never something a doctor confirmed for me, yet the ache I'd get on my right side plus the swelling in my abdomen had me concerned, even after my doctor called it normal. Roughly 2 months back I cracked open a Reta vial and it turned out to be exactly what my body needed. Across the first 21 days I averaged a 1 lb/day drop, after which I went back to lifting weights, since I was shedding too much muscle mass. Right now I'm sitting at about 26 lbs lost, down from 247. These days lifting no longer leaves me sore for 3-5 days, my HBP is gone, psoriasis is gone, anxiety is pretty much gone, my thinking is clearer, the ache around my liver vanished within the first 2 weeks, sleep improved, my health choices got better, and my abdominal distension has cleared more than half way. Bloodwork is still something I haven't gotten done, but compared with pre-Reta days I can train far more (back then any exercise made my system dump way too much cortisol, so it left me worse off than sitting on the couch doing nothing). After browsing a handful of forums on here, the community strikes me as generally supportive and refreshingly direct (unlike this intro of mine, LOL). Alright, that's probably plenty, and I'd guess my story mirrors about 80% of what's posted here. Just send me some luck while I work on reaching Superman level again!
 
Back
Top