bluetap
Explorer
Howdy yall,
Iām a woman in my mid 30ās. My introduction to peptides came about while assisting another person in searching for a weight loss method, since it appeared hopeless for them.
After spending a long time browsing reddit along with other sites containing peptide information, I came across this forum.
As of right now Iāve used Reta for roughly 4 weeks at 2mg/wk and dropped 15lbs. Once I shed the next 5lbs, my plan is to stay at 1.5mg/wk for maintenance.
At the moment I use several others when needed. Fixing my insomnia, which Iāve struggled with for around 15 years, is my primary aim.
Pinealon was my starting point and Iām quite pleased with it.
For low libido and to work on a good tan, Iām also using Melanotan 2. 2 for 1!
KLOW and Semax get used by me on an intermittent basis through the week.
Out of curiosity I purchased roughly 15 more to test, DSIP (for sleep) among them. When it comes to peps that assist with circadian rhythm regulation, I welcome suggestions or advice.
Being here and learning more about all of this makes me happy. I brought up peps with my Psychiatrist, but the reply was the standard one: āoh yeah Iāve heard of those, but I canāt speak to their efficacy since theyāre not FDA approved.ā
Iām a woman in my mid 30ās. My introduction to peptides came about while assisting another person in searching for a weight loss method, since it appeared hopeless for them.
After spending a long time browsing reddit along with other sites containing peptide information, I came across this forum.
As of right now Iāve used Reta for roughly 4 weeks at 2mg/wk and dropped 15lbs. Once I shed the next 5lbs, my plan is to stay at 1.5mg/wk for maintenance.
At the moment I use several others when needed. Fixing my insomnia, which Iāve struggled with for around 15 years, is my primary aim.
Pinealon was my starting point and Iām quite pleased with it.
For low libido and to work on a good tan, Iām also using Melanotan 2. 2 for 1!
KLOW and Semax get used by me on an intermittent basis through the week.
Out of curiosity I purchased roughly 15 more to test, DSIP (for sleep) among them. When it comes to peps that assist with circadian rhythm regulation, I welcome suggestions or advice.
Being here and learning more about all of this makes me happy. I brought up peps with my Psychiatrist, but the reply was the standard one: āoh yeah Iāve heard of those, but I canāt speak to their efficacy since theyāre not FDA approved.ā