INTRO HI

Dizzydiva

Explorer
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Peterborough
Beginning my weight loss path. Gained 4st very fast because of meds right before xmas, and now I'm working on shedding it! Any UK folks here? Tips about skin peps would be great! x x x
 
Dizzydiva said:

Beginning my weight loss path. Gained 4st very fast because of meds right before xmas, and now I'm working on shedding it! Any UK folks here? Tips about skin peps would be great! x x x
Take a look at the other Intro posts — plenty of people from the UK are in there. The search bar can help you locate threads on whatever skin peps you want, and with any luck you'll come across others who are into the same things. Welcome, and enjoy browsing!
 
Dizzydiva said:

Beginning my weight loss path. Gained 4st very fast because of meds right before xmas, and now I'm working on shedding it! Any UK folks here? Tips about skin peps would be great! x x x
I'm not in the UK, but I've been really enjoying GHK-Cu applied topically to my skin
 
ladybugg21 said:

Dizzydiva said:

Beginning my weight loss path. Gained 4st very fast because of meds right before xmas, and now I'm working on shedding it! Any UK folks here? Tips about skin peps would be great! x x x
I'm not in the UK, but I've been really enjoying GHK-Cu applied topically to my skin
Appreciate it — I wasn't sure if I should buy it by itself or go with the ‘glow’ blend? I'll check out the topical one!
 
AngieHolmes said:

Dizzydiva said:

Beginning my weight loss path. Gained 4st very fast because of meds right before xmas, and now I'm working on shedding it! Any UK folks here? Tips about skin peps would be great! x x x
Take a look at the other Intro posts — plenty of people from the UK are in there. The search bar can help you locate threads on whatever skin peps you want, and with any luck you'll come across others who are into the same things. Welcome, and enjoy browsing!
Really appreciate it! Forums aren't something I've used much lately, so the guidance on navigating this place means a lot 😊 Normally I pick up websites quickly, but the 'privileges' thing here threw me off a bit and I couldn't simply comment on posts - I'm sure I'll figure it out soon, thanks once more 😊

AngieHolmes said:

Dizzydiva said:

Beginning my weight loss path. Gained 4st very fast because of meds right before xmas, and now I'm working on shedding it! Any UK folks here? Tips about skin peps would be great! x x x
Take a look at the other Intro posts — plenty of people from the UK are in there. The search bar can help you locate threads on whatever skin peps you want, and with any luck you'll come across others who are into the same things. Welcome, and enjoy browsing!
Really appreciate it! Forums aren't something I've used much lately, so the guidance on navigating this place means a lot 😊 I'm

Normally I pick up websites quickly, but this one

Threw me off a bit with 'privileges' and not being able to simply comment on posts - due will get there by thanks again 😊
 
Back
Top