INTRO Hi There

TheFitDadRx

Explorer
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Hey group!

I want to become more active here on the forum.

My background with GLPs is through compounding pharmacies. I began on semaglutide, and after eventually reaching the max dose, I was getting no benefits (though I had every side effect 🤣). Not long ago I switched to tirzepatide, and the contrast between the two is unbelievable - that GIP activity is fantastic. I’m still dialing in the right dose, but it’s been excellent.

I’m here to learn from the forum about both GLP and non-GLP resources.
 
Welcome Aboard!

Glad to hear things turned around for you once you switched from Semaglutide over to Tirzepatide.

For me, Tirzepatide was a game changer. The results were fantastic. But then last year, when the compound pharmacies began adding vitamin B to their GLP-1's (a move to keep selling them)..... that's the point where, in my honest opinion, the compound products went downhill. Much like what happened with you, I hit the max dose and it quit working as well. My take is that these Compound pharmacies are watering down the products, which is why they aren't as effective now.

I've come across people saying Reta works wonders, so I'm starting to read more in this Forum to learn more about it and other peptides! Wishing you even more success on your journey!!
 
Back
Top