INTRO Hi There from Georgia

i4short

Explorer
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta, GA
Hey everyone,

I’m a 41-year-old guy, 5’ 10” tall, and I weigh 235lbs. My research has led me to Reta, Tesa, and BPC-157. Right now I’m doing my best to absorb everything I can, with a focus on Reta, since figuring out what’s legitimate in this space feels like navigating a puzzle with no clear reliable sources. I’ve gone through Google and YouTube for anything peptide-related. I even turned to Reddit for guidance, but instead of help I got slammed just for asking beginner questions in good faith. I’m really hoping this community will be the place where I finally get the answers I’m after.
 
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! It really seems like this is where I belong. I can't wait to pick up plenty of knowledge!
 
deleted.user.27 said:

Glad to have you. Take your time, look into everything thoroughly. Whatever you're after, it's available in this space.
Thanks! With all the info available here, right now it feels a bit overwhelming lol.
 
I'm in a similar situation as you, and I had planned to use reta along with tesa/ipa. After digging deeper, it seems that because of my age, tesa might not give me the results I was hoping for, and hgh alone could be a better choice. I'm still looking into it, which is one of the reasons I'm here.
 
i4short said:


Hi Everybody,

I'm a 5’ 10” 41yr old male weighing 235lbs. I’m looking into Reta, Tesa, and BPC-157. I’m currently trying to gain as much knowledge as I can, especially about Reta, because it has proven difficult to sort through maze of what’s real or not to find any solid, reliable info. I’ve Googled and YouTubed everything I could about peptides. I’ve even tried to seek help on Reddit, but I was toxically met with condemnation for humbly asking the questions of an obvious newbie. I’m hopeful that this forum will actually help me find the answers I’m looking for.

Click to expand...
Glad to have you here! It could be worth your time to look into tirzepatide too . . . there is a larger body of human research behind it, and the FDA has already given it approval. "Reta" appears to have taken over the conversation, and it's what most people reach for first, but don't overlook what the more well-established medication might offer you. Aim to look past the hype and develop a sense of the way these meds are supposed to be taken.

Look up the TRIUMPH studies on reta and the SURMOUNT studies on tirz, and you'll come across plenty of data. Another thing worth wrestling with is whether you're prepared to stay on a medication permanently in order to avoid regaining weight. A number of people reach their goal and it's as if they gave zero thought to, "What now??" It also matters to think through how you'd obtain the med depending on whether insurance covers it or not, so you don't end up stopping abruptly.

Wishing you all the best!
 
Everything you're looking for is right here. No need to rush.

We match on height, weight, and age (39). My starting point was 227lbs, and I'm at 180lbs now. That was 6 months using only the reta. My suggestion: begin with that alone and wait on the other peps until some weight comes off. Everything about sourcing it can be found in this forum—just stay active and keep asking. Of all the communities in the pep space, this one is my favorite. I'm on it multiple times daily.

Go Gators!
 
Glad to have you here! When you're just getting into peptides, sorting out what's reliable from everything else can feel like a lot to handle. With any luck, this community will come across as far friendlier and you'll pick up some helpful replies from folks who've genuinely been through it. Best of luck with your research!
 
Back
Top