INTRO Hi! I'm in the UK and want to level up so I can keep pace with these robots!

FouadHalawi

Explorer
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Hey everyone,

I've done some reading and I'm just getting started. I'd love to learn more and begin talking with some folks.

FH
 
Glad to have you here @FouadHalawi . You've definitely landed in a good spot — there's a ton of useful info right within reach. Lol, make the most of everything available here.

Which topic are you hoping to learn about?
 
ssmith said:

Glad to have you here @FouadHalawi . You've definitely landed in a good spot — there's a ton of useful info right within reach. Lol, make the most of everything available here.

Which topic are you hoping to learn about?
I really appreciate it.

I'm curious — what is everyone currently doing to better themselves?
 
What a treasure trove this community is! I've spent hours absorbed in it, haha
 
Back
Top