pengting48
Explorer
Hello!!
Came across this forum while browsing and decided to join.
I've used some glp1s in the past and they did wonders for me, once the tiredness and nausea from the first 4 weeks wore off.
I stopped drinking not long ago and ended up losing quite a few friends along the way (pub culture, am I right). So I started eating more and put on a lot of weight, and now I've got no friends and nothing in my wardrobe fits. I've begun hitting the gym lately to build up my confidence, but with PCOS shifting the weight is genuinely tough, I'm sure plenty of you get it.
Looking forward to chatting with all of you. Shout out if any of you are NW based too!!
Cheers,
PengTing
Came across this forum while browsing and decided to join.
I've used some glp1s in the past and they did wonders for me, once the tiredness and nausea from the first 4 weeks wore off.
I stopped drinking not long ago and ended up losing quite a few friends along the way (pub culture, am I right). So I started eating more and put on a lot of weight, and now I've got no friends and nothing in my wardrobe fits. I've begun hitting the gym lately to build up my confidence, but with PCOS shifting the weight is genuinely tough, I'm sure plenty of you get it.
Looking forward to chatting with all of you. Shout out if any of you are NW based too!!
Cheers,
PengTing