INTRO Hi, from the UK 👋

Buggiesmalls

Explorer
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Bristol, UK 🇬🇧
Morning everyone,

Rules say to introduce myself, so here I am!

I'm 30 and based in the UK. I've come to this page hoping to pick up information and advice while I'm using Reta.

My weight loss journey has been going for 18 months now. During the first 12 of those, I dropped roughly 80lb. Then I had surgery in May 2026, and ever since I've been bouncing around within the same 10lb. There's still another 40-50lb I want to shift, which is why I decided to try Reta. I went through the Grey Market for it and it hasn't turned up yet.

My plan is to use this site to keep a record of how it goes - the vendors, any side effects, and my progress.

Best of luck to everyone else who's just getting started. Looking forward to talking with you all.
 
Back
Top