summertime_xo
Explorer
Hey everyone, I just wanted to pop in and say hi, plus a massive thank you for letting me join.
There's a huge amount I still need to pick up, but right now I'm looking into micro dosing a GLP — Sema, Triz or Reta, I haven't decided yet. Any pointers you can give, I'm listening.
On the whole I'm pretty athletic and I do ballet several times a week, so my main aim is overall metabolic gains and a slow drop of roughly 10lbs across the next 6 months. That's likely the ceiling for me before it starts getting unhealthy.
If anyone with experience has tips, I'd really appreciate them. Better sleep is a big target for me too.
Have a great day and talk soon
Ok, small update after a quick read around the forum — looks like Triz could be the one
There's a huge amount I still need to pick up, but right now I'm looking into micro dosing a GLP — Sema, Triz or Reta, I haven't decided yet. Any pointers you can give, I'm listening.
On the whole I'm pretty athletic and I do ballet several times a week, so my main aim is overall metabolic gains and a slow drop of roughly 10lbs across the next 6 months. That's likely the ceiling for me before it starts getting unhealthy.
If anyone with experience has tips, I'd really appreciate them. Better sleep is a big target for me too.
Have a great day and talk soon
Ok, small update after a quick read around the forum — looks like Triz could be the one