INTRO Hi from Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

mumof7

Explorer
Joined
Aug 14, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Edinburgh
Hi all, finding this forum has made me really happy. I reckon the way I got here is pretty obvious to everyone 🤦🏻‍♀️💰❌

Let me share how I got to this point…43 years old, mum to 7, and I've been through 2 marriages that ended. Husband number one was abusive, and that's around the time my weight struggles began; husband number two turned out to be a brilliant manipulator. Yo yo dieting was my life for years. Mounjaro came into the picture last year and I dropped 4st on it, but once the price went up I couldn't justify it anymore so I quit — and that decision left me nearly 2st heavier. Then, luckily, Reta came along 8 weeks ago and honestly the rabbit hole I've fallen into has completely amazed me, I'm eager to keep learning. For the past 3 weeks I've also been on Ghk-cu and mt-1.

My goal is to soak up as much knowledge as possible

Thanks ☺️
 
Glad to have you here!

The rabbit hole is something I understand as well😆 you can lose hours and still only be dipping a toe into this whole world.
 
I got out of a relationship that was abusive not that long ago either, and it took up my whole 20s plus the majority of my 30s. I get where you're coming from, and I believe it had a real impact on my appearance. Here's to rediscovering who we truly are!
 
UKBloke85 said:

Glad to have you here!

The rabbit hole is something I understand as well😆 you can lose hours and still only be dipping a toe into this whole world.
Thank you!

It really is such a fascinating thing, and so easy to get hooked on 🤣

I'm 8 weeks in now, and somehow every single chat I have wraps up with me saying "there's a peptide for that" 🤣
 
nacho said:

I got out of a relationship that was abusive not that long ago either, and it took up my whole 20s plus the majority of my 30s. I get where you're coming from, and I believe it had a real impact on my appearance. Here's to rediscovering who we truly are!
Yeah, stress really does wear the body down 🫤

I'll drink to that! 🥂

Wishing you all the best on your journey!
 
Back
Top