INTRO Hi from Mid wales:)

Essjaye

Explorer
Joined
Aug 14, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
Honestly, I have no clue how I got to this point🤣 A few months back I began mounjaro, and from there things appear to have escalated a lot?! After my second baby I had gained 10 kg, so I eventually gave the jabs a go, and once that weight came off in a month I wasn’t about to call it quits—I was keen to find out what else was available.

Right now I’m giving Ghk cu & kpv a shot in hopes of calming my rosacea, so only time will reveal the result..
 
How’s the Rosacea management coming along? I’ve been doing some reading on the subject and I’m coming across mixed information - a few sources suggest ghk-cu might actually aggravate it, particularly in the beginning with the copper uglies - whereas KPV appears to get more consistently favourable feedback. I’ve got the acne form of Rosacea, so I’d really like to hear from a genuine individual instead of some 'scientific' papers that are likely AI-generated
 
mixsir said:

How’s the Rosacea management coming along? I’ve been doing some reading on the subject and I’m coming across mixed information - a few sources suggest ghk-cu might actually aggravate it, particularly in the beginning with the copper uglies - whereas KPV appears to get more consistently favourable feedback. I’ve got the acne form of Rosacea, so I’d really like to hear from a genuine individual instead of some 'scientific' papers that are likely AI-generated
The idea of copper uglies had me pretty nervous, so my approach for the first three weeks was 5 days on followed by 2 days off, and I've only recently switched to using it daily - so far no uglies have shown up! Honestly it's too early to say much, I took before photos and maybe there's a slight change, but I want to wait a while longer before making any real judgement! Right now I think another plus of the KPV for me is simply feeling better overall day to day, plus it seems to help with some of the sides from the tirz🙂
 
Back
Top