INTRO Hi from Kota Kinbalau

yazeed567

Explorer
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Malaysia
Hey everyone,

I've been reading along quietly for quite a while, and even though I'd already placed 2 orders with vendors found here, I only just set up an account. I'm writing from Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia — the land below the wind. Truth is, I've gone through far more posts here than I've written anywhere else, so signing up was long overdue.

A bit about me: a friend introduced me to peptides and I tumbled down that rabbit hole quickly. Quick enough that I told my entire family about it, and my sister chose to join in on reta with me, so it's turned into something of a shared project. Having someone alongside you makes it more enjoyable. I'm also hoping my parents will get on board too.

The main thing that got me started was weight loss, though that's been an uphill fight. I have a back injury — bulging disc and sciatica — and it destroyed most of my gym progress and strength, which honestly was the part that got me down. So I came in with the hope that peptides might help on 2 fronts: a bit of healing for the back and getting the weight moving again.

What I'm running at the moment,

  • MOTS-c — week 5/2mg twice a week
  • CJC-1295 / Ipamorelin — week 4, titrated from 250mcg a week to 500mcg a week.
  • Retatrutide — week 3, still titrating from 0.5mg going up to 2.5mg a week.
  • GHK-Cu — week 1, standard 2mg weekly
  • Semax — week 1, subq 500mg weekly

Reta and MOTS-c are the 2 that have stood out for me so far. They've genuinely helped, and that's a large part of why I wanted to join properly and keep learning rather than just guessing my way through.

On the technical side, my background is chemical engineering, so concentrations/titration/dilution come pretty naturally to me. Biochemistry is the area where I'm still catching up. I still verify my reconstitutions with tools and then read back through it to confirm it's actually right, because I'd rather be annoying about the numbers than sloppy with them.

What I hope to get from being here is mostly learning from people who've run this stuff longer than me and actually pay attention to their results. Coming up next for me are KLOW and DSIP, as I try to sort out the back and a sleep issue I've had for a while. So if anyone's used either for recovery or sleep, I'd love to hear how it went for you and anything you'd do differently.

Anyway, glad to be here. Looking forward to reading and joining in.
 
Welcome! I hope your back pain finds some relief. It really makes day to day life a struggle.
 
Back
Top