INTRO Hi from Ireland.

squirrelly

Explorer
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin
Hey everyone,

Early-forties woman here, eager to pick up more knowledge on peptides — and honestly, this board has already proven itself a goldmine.

Mounjaro worked well for me: weight came off, and it also seemed to address what I strongly suspect are PCOS symptoms. Now I'm itching to look into Reta, which is really why I've landed here. My goal is to reach the weight I have in mind for myself.

As a starting strategy, I'll probably pick up 1 or 2 vials from a local seller who charges too much, just while I get comfortable with crypto, alipay and the like, so I can eventually buy direct in a smarter way.

Would love to connect with other Irish people here to swap thoughts on handling our particular setup (EU member, but an island, and so on)
 
Hello to another Irish woman! 👋 I'm in the identical situation, sourcing domestically and working out ways to dodge Irish customs' grip on possible research orders. It feels like European labs are raising prices every single day!
 
Back
Top