INTRO Hi From Holland

Purbo

Explorer
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Sneek Friesland Nederland
Hi all,

I’ve just joined. Having dealt with excess weight from my childhood onward and tried out numerous diets, I’ve now made the choice to begin researching peptides.

Over the last 2 years, I dropped roughly 35 kg (beginning at 125 kg), mostly by training a great deal (CrossFit, road cycling, and running). Still, I haven’t hit my goal weight of 80 kg and plateaued near 88 kg. Lately, even though I’ve kept pushing hard with frequent, intense exercise, my weight has begun climbing again. I’m now nearing 95 kg once more, so I think it’s time for stronger steps.

That’s the reason I’m curious about this forum. I hope to discover answers and solutions here.
 
Hey there, neighbor to the north

You'll definitely come across everything you need on here. I'm also new to this place, though I've been on glp for 3 months. Just one tip: start low and take it slow.

Cheers
 
Thanks for the tip, neighbour to the south.

I’ve come across that more than once already, so I’ll definitely stick to it.

Like I said, the next few days are mainly for research, and then we’ll find out how it goes…
 
Back
Top