INTRO Hi from Europe

minie

Explorer
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Hi all, I'm about 2 weeks into tirz now. Before that I'd been reading the forum quietly for a while. I went with the starter dose, naturally, since I'm someone who avoids risk as much as possible (honestly, if someone had said to me only a month back that I'd be giving myself injections someday, I'd have laughed it off!) and it's already doing wonders (maybe I'm a super responder??) I can tell already that this is going to change my life.

My starting BMI isn't especially high (my aim is just to shed the weight that piled on through a veryyy drawn-out depressive episode), so the mental side matters to me as much as the physical one; getting my old body back and at last being able to recognize myself is the final stage of this journey, though in some ways it's also the initial stage... I suppose it depends on your perspective haha.

Having spent enough time reading quietly, I've gotten a sense of what this community is like, and I have so much respect for every single person who has persevered with this and hit their targets (or is getting there) regardless of whether their starting weight was near or far from it!

I'd love to make friends, particularly in France or across Europe, since a fair amount of the info and tips out there are US specific, which makes finding equivalents over here a bit tricky. I've coped so far, but even just chatting about the topic in general would be nice, because it's something I can't discuss with my friends. It's tough, since I genuinely want to help a few of them get started on it; when something alters your life you naturally want to talk about it, both to assist others and to have someone who gets it, yet I don't think it would be very ethical, and I worry about what they'd assume I think of them (as if I were indirectly calling them fat or something lol, which isn't what I mean at all)

Anyway, I think that covers it
 
Back
Top