INTRO Hi from AZ! 🔥

KahunaBear

Explorer
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
AZ
My doctor called me obese, yet said I'm otherwise surprisingly healthy…. I don't buy it. Healthy wasn't how I felt. Migraines, joint pain, psoriasis, gout—a whole list of issues plagued me. I was fed up with myself, so I chose to start going to the gym, clean up my diet, and look into glp1's along with other peps. Following a VERY extensive and careful investigation, I'm now on several and dropping weight fast while feeling better than I have in ages. Physical and mental health matter most, plus being able to keep pace with my kids as 40 approaches like a battering ram at the door. I love discovering new communities for whatever I'm into, and this looks like the spot I want for GLP1s and 🌶️🫑
 
Nice work putting your health first and getting to a better place. Hopefully this place turns out to be the community you've been searching for. Welcome!
 
Hi! I'm in AZ too, and I can relate to where you're at — not only geographically, but in how you're thinking about all this. My doctor told me I was largely fine, with just a couple of areas to improve, yet I didn't see it that way. There's a ton of useful stuff in this community. Glad you're here, and congrats!
 
Congrats and welcome aboard! Looking forward to swapping plenty of info with you here.
 
Back
Top