INTRO Hi everyone!

Zachary7

Explorer
Joined
Apr 11, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
us
Wegovy was prescribed to me roughly 3 years back. It helped me drop a huge amount of weight, around 60 pounds. Then, naturally, my insurance company chose to cut off coverage unless you had pre-existing conditions. High blood pressure was already something I had, and after plenty of effort I also got a sleep apnea diagnosis. In that stretch of time, a lot of weight came back. Luckily, when coverage restarted, I took most of it off once more.

After that, my insurance plan switched. There was a period with no coverage, a lot of weight returned, and then I got covered again. That was 1 year ago, and at this point it seems like my insurance is turning me down once more. My primary care is still helping me fight it, but I have a strong feeling this is where a glp being covered by my insurance ends.

So, here I am 🙂

Back when my insurance was in flux, I actually picked up some glp, and right as I was about to start using it, my new insurance came through for Wegovy. As a result, several vials have been sitting in my refrigerator for 1 year, and I'm weighing whether to use them or simply get something new. To be honest, in the last few months I've already put about 15 pounds back on while on Wegovy. Food noise is definitely returning, I've noticed. So I'm considering using this chance to change to a different option.
 
For your food noise, making the change to tirzepatide seems like it could help. I've been taking it for 1 year, and even though my weight loss has plateaued after losing a good amount, it still works for me when it comes to keeping food noise and cravings in check. I've only recently started adding Reta in an attempt to get my weight loss going again.

On another note, I have used peptides that went well past the 28 day recommended limit, but refrigerated peptides that were 1 year old are something I would not use.

On this site you can find legitimate vendors with great prices. For tirzepatide, and now Reta, I've used one of them and gotten good results.
 
Back
Top