INTRO Hi everyone, lovely to meet you!

AverageJO

Explorer
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Bedford UK
Hello! I'm a 41-year-old woman based in the UK, and I have a deep fascination with peptides and the GLP space overall! During last year I dropped 3 and a half stone while using MJ, and these days I'm microdosing as a way to keep that weight off. More recently I've begun taking a few other peptides for health support, and things are going really well up to now! I can't wait to become part of this community, since I really enjoy learning from other people's knowledge and hearing their stories. Glad to be here! 😊
 
Hey, I'm F and also from the UK! I'm right at the beginning of my glp1 journey, so compared to you I'm a newbie 🙂 well done on losing 3.5 stone, that's amazing!
 
CHELMON01 said:

Hi

Non-metric measurements are never easy🙂 So it's minus 19Kg. I'm sure you'll come across plenty of information.

Regards
Yep, 22kg down and feeling great! And yes, this forum has been quite intriguing so far!
 
Littlelass said:

Hey, I'm F and also from the UK! I'm right at the beginning of my glp1 journey, so compared to you I'm a newbie 🙂 well done on losing 3.5 stone, that's amazing!
I really appreciate it! Having spent years dealing with weight that kept going up and down, plus body image issues, I'm just so glad these options are out there — at last I feel settled with who I am. Wishing you all the best on your own path! The way GLP's shift your perspective on food and how you handle it is honestly wild. Count me as a fan for life 😊
 
Back
Top