INTRO Hi All - From Los Angeles

mysteree

Explorer
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Hey everyone,

I've just gotten going with reta, and while looking into it I stumbled on this great site. Adding other peptides to my routine is something I'm considering. Before I settle on anything, I prefer to dig into the details and get a solid grasp of what each product is, and this seems like the ideal spot to do that.
 
LA native here, born and raised. Eventually I made it out and relocated to FL! Wishing you the best on your journey, man. The essentials are diet and movement. A buddy of mine laid this whole speech on me, [[Q1]] 😆 and he was right.
 
Welcome aboard! It’s great that you’re doing your homework before diving in. Peptides come with a steep learning curve, so I hope this place gives you plenty of helpful material. Wishing you the best with your reta journey! 🙂
 
macgreggor said:

LA native here, born and raised. Eventually I made it out and relocated to FL! Wishing you the best on your journey, man. The essentials are diet and movement. A buddy of mine laid this whole speech on me, [[Q1]] 😆 and he was right.
Thanks! It's certainly been a journey.

Do you ever miss California? And honestly, your friend sounds pretty wise lol
 
mysteree said:

macgreggor said:

LA native here, born and raised. Eventually I made it out and relocated to FL! Wishing you the best on your journey, man. The essentials are diet and movement. A buddy of mine laid this whole speech on me, [[Q1]] 😆 and he was right.
Thanks! It's certainly been a journey.

Do you ever miss California? And honestly, your friend sounds pretty wise lol
Honestly man, walking away from CA was the best decision of my life. The state is a mess right now. You can't even afford to breathe there. Yeah the sunshine is nice, but plenty of other spots have that too. Want to buy a house? Forget it — a million bucks and you're living in a toolshed. Filling up your tank? Have fun with that. And the taxes? Move out and boom, your paycheck jumps 10% overnight. It's insane.
 
William Harris said:

Welcome aboard! It’s great that you’re doing your homework before diving in. Peptides come with a steep learning curve, so I hope this place gives you plenty of helpful material. Wishing you the best with your reta journey! 🙂
Thanks! Best of luck to you too, no matter which path your journey takes!
 
Back
Top