INTRO Heyo from New Jersey

sneezy2387

Explorer
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Hey everyone, I'm a New Jersey native hoping to pick up more knowledge about peptides. Weight has been a struggle for me for as long as I can remember, though the COVID years were when it got the worst, and peptides played a big part in helping me turn things around. I've also been helping a few people in my family use them — the ones who genuinely need them and deal with the same kind of weight problems. Staying active matters to me, so I play things like Pickleball, and I've got three dogs. Glad to be part of this community!
 
Covid hit me as well. I put on 30 lbs back then, and after that I added another 30 on top of it. When 722/26 came around, my weight was 224 lbs. Now I'm sitting at 192. Low doses of reta have done an unbelievable job
 
Back
Top