INTRO Heya From Ky

SimplySpirited

Explorer
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Hi everyone! I'm a mom who takes pride in her family, though I wasn't too proud of how I let myself go after my youngest was born. Over time, though, I got back on my feet, gave up smoking, and began working out. A buddy mentioned peptides to me, so I began researching them. My goal is to improve how I look and feel—not just for me, but also for my children and the career ahead of me. Soon I'll have my independent therapist license, and I want to be capable of running and keeping up with my clients when necessary.

I've been diagnosed with ADHD, Social Anxiety, BPD, and my heart functions like that of an 80 yr old woman. Ever since I stopped smoking, started eating healthier, and exercising, I'm basically aging in reverse like Benjamin Button lol

I can't wait to discover what I can pick up here!
 
Hey there, and welcome aboard! Today marks my first day as well. Much of your story really struck a chord with me. I’m working on shedding the remaining postpartum pounds, and I also think I might have adhd, though I’m not on any medication for it. My hope is that peptides could offer some assistance. Have you given any a go yet?
 
Back
Top