Hey guys,
I'm in the UK, and I've been using Mounjaro for more than a year now — only just came across this forum.
When I began, it was roughly 1.5 years back. Once the cost climbed, I stopped and thought I'd be fine without it (I was not), so I ended up restarting from 2.5mg pens. At this point I'm on 12.5mg, but the effects don't seem anywhere close to what I felt the first time.
My reason for being here is to get informed about the grey market and the details of tirz vials, bac water and so on, and ideally cut some costs since these injector pens keep getting pricier!
I'm in the UK, and I've been using Mounjaro for more than a year now — only just came across this forum.
When I began, it was roughly 1.5 years back. Once the cost climbed, I stopped and thought I'd be fine without it (I was not), so I ended up restarting from 2.5mg pens. At this point I'm on 12.5mg, but the effects don't seem anywhere close to what I felt the first time.
My reason for being here is to get informed about the grey market and the details of tirz vials, bac water and so on, and ideally cut some costs since these injector pens keep getting pricier!