INTRO Hey from the UK

loki2012

Explorer
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Hey everyone,

I ended up going deep into peptide research and landed here 😀. Since I studied biomedical science, these subjects naturally catch my interest, and peptides seem to have potential for all sorts of uses. I'm keen to give something a go for weight loss, plus copper peptides for my skin, so I figured I'd sign up to the community and learn from what people here have experienced.
 
hiya! I'm pretty much a beginner when it comes to peptides. Mounjaro has been part of my routine for close to 12 months, and during that time I've dropped 4st. For roughly 2 months I've been using the GHK cu, and honestly my skin seems improved both in appearance and feel. A topical serum is on its way to me, though I haven't given it a go so far.
 
Pebbles said:

hiya! I'm pretty much a beginner when it comes to peptides. Mounjaro has been part of my routine for close to 12 months, and during that time I've dropped 4st. For roughly 2 months I've been using the GHK cu, and honestly my skin seems improved both in appearance and feel. A topical serum is on its way to me, though I haven't given it a go so far.

Have you run a test on it yet?
 
Back
Top