INTRO Hey from NZ

nacho

Explorer
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
NZ
Just a quick hello from me. Based in NZ, right now I'm on CJC and ipa, klow is next on the list, and reta will likely follow in a few months. On top of that I use a ghk facial serum, plus verisol powder if you count that 😛

Still pretty fresh to all of this, but excited to see where it goes
 
For me, Reta has been a huge help — not only for dropping weight, but also for my energy and for feeling healthier overall. I didn't start out overweight, yet it has clearly helped me reach and stay at a weight that's more ideal. A dose of about 2-3mg every 5 days does the job for me, though results vary from person to person.

I'm also planning to begin KLOW, because I've got some cosmetic surgery coming up and I'm hoping it speeds up my recovery. Cartalax is on my mind as well, but I doubt there's enough evidence to support it in my situation.

I hope things work out the way you want. Reta has been incredible for me and for plenty of other people too!
 
Right now my main goal is still gaining weight, though I can't wait for the push that helps me shed it all over again! To be honest, cartalax is new to me, but I'm about to check out what it actually is
 
Back
Top