INTRO Hey everyone! I’m new to the group and wanted to introduce myself

Sasquatch Hunter

Explorer
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Lebanon
My GLP-1 journey began in January 2026, when I weighed 351 lbs. As of now I’m at 295 lbs — a loss of 56 pounds — and my end goal sits at roughly 250 lbs.

At the moment I’m on 7.5 mg of tirzepatide, which I get through my insurance. It’s been effective for me on the whole, though the pace of my weight loss has dropped off noticeably as of late.

A big part of why I joined this group is my growing curiosity about retatrutide (Reta) and the peptide/gray-market side of all this. That world is VERY new to me, and to be honest there’s so much jargon and so much material out there that I have no idea where to begin.

What I’m hoping to find is a solid resource, group, guide, or community that walks through the whole thing from beginning to end — the terminology, how people go about researching products and sources, COAs and independent testing, what that testing actually tells you, reconstitution, storage, dosing concepts, and above all the risks and red flags to keep an eye out for.

Jumping in blindly isn’t what I’m after. Before I make any decisions, I want to educate myself and get a handle on how all of this works.

So to those of you who came into this side of the GLP-1 world knowing absolutely nothing: where did you go to learn the ins and outs from the very beginning?

Looking forward to learning from everyone and sharing my progress along the way!
 
Here and STG work well as places to begin, and getting to vendors isn't much of a stretch for you. Peppys is another option, though it can feel overwhelming when you're just starting out.

I began reta in Feb at 227lbs and have reached my GW of 180. Reta has been great. Sides do show up, but every one of them has been quite easy to deal with.

Welcome aboard—happy to have you with us!
 
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Here and STG work well as places to begin, and getting to vendors isn't much of a stretch for you. Peppys is another option, though it can feel overwhelming when you're just starting out.

I began reta in Feb at 227lbs and have reached my GW of 180. Reta has been great. Sides do show up, but every one of them has been quite easy to deal with.

Welcome aboard—happy to have you with us!
What I’m after is a "How to guide" — something that lays out the entire process from start to finish, rather than me assembling fragments from various places.
 
Sasquatch Hunter said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Here and STG work well as places to begin, and getting to vendors isn't much of a stretch for you. Peppys is another option, though it can feel overwhelming when you're just starting out.

I began reta in Feb at 227lbs and have reached my GW of 180. Reta has been great. Sides do show up, but every one of them has been quite easy to deal with.

Welcome aboard—happy to have you with us!
What I’m after is a "How to guide" — something that lays out the entire process from start to finish, rather than me assembling fragments from various places.
For a complete guide, check out Stairwaytogray.com — it covers all the essentials.
 
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Sasquatch Hunter said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Here and STG work well as places to begin, and getting to vendors isn't much of a stretch for you. Peppys is another option, though it can feel overwhelming when you're just starting out.

I began reta in Feb at 227lbs and have reached my GW of 180. Reta has been great. Sides do show up, but every one of them has been quite easy to deal with.

Welcome aboard—happy to have you with us!
What I’m after is a "How to guide" — something that lays out the entire process from start to finish, rather than me assembling fragments from various places.
For a complete guide, check out Stairwaytogray.com — it covers all the essentials.
Appreciate it, I'll take a look.
 
Sasquatch Hunter said:

My GLP-1 journey began in January 2026, when I weighed 351 lbs. As of now I’m at 295 lbs — a loss of 56 pounds — and my end goal sits at roughly 250 lbs.

At the moment I’m on 7.5 mg of tirzepatide, which I get through my insurance. It’s been effective for me on the whole, though the pace of my weight loss has dropped off noticeably as of late.

A big part of why I joined this group is my growing curiosity about retatrutide (Reta) and the peptide/gray-market side of all this. That world is VERY new to me, and to be honest there’s so much jargon and so much material out there that I have no idea where to begin.

What I’m hoping to find is a solid resource, group, guide, or community that walks through the whole thing from beginning to end — the terminology, how people go about researching products and sources, COAs and independent testing, what that testing actually tells you, reconstitution, storage, dosing concepts, and above all the risks and red flags to keep an eye out for.

Jumping in blindly isn’t what I’m after. Before I make any decisions, I want to educate myself and get a handle on how all of this works.

So to those of you who came into this side of the GLP-1 world knowing absolutely nothing: where did you go to learn the ins and outs from the very beginning?

Looking forward to learning from everyone and sharing my progress along the way!
Down the left-hand side of the home page, there’s a topic list — plenty of those cover the kinds of things you’re asking about. I like to drop in there every so often. Beyond that, getting familiar with this site mostly means working through a great many threads. Those tend to center on what other members have been through, and a few of those stories may feel familiar to you. Enjoy the reading ; )
 
You've come to the right spot. Should you need answers to additional questions, the forums on this site seem to address just about anything you might ask. Around GLP-1s and Peptides in general, there's no shortage of talk and material circulating online. My approach has simply been to absorb as many experiences and viewpoints from others as possible, then sort out which data and recurring themes actually hold up. Still, among all the sources I've pulled information from, this forum has helped me the most. Nice work on your progress, and I hope future updates will come your way. Welcome!
 
SH4D3S said:

You've come to the right spot. Should you need answers to additional questions, the forums on this site seem to address just about anything you might ask. Around GLP-1s and Peptides in general, there's no shortage of talk and material circulating online. My approach has simply been to absorb as many experiences and viewpoints from others as possible, then sort out which data and recurring themes actually hold up. Still, among all the sources I've pulled information from, this forum has helped me the most. Nice work on your progress, and I hope future updates will come your way. Welcome!
I appreciate it — I'm working on picking up on the hints people drop about which vendors they prefer, since I realize you can't simply ask outright.

The upside is that there's no rush on my end at the moment, because my insurance is covering my Triz at $0.00 each month.
 
Back
Top