INTRO Hey everyone, greetings from Cologne!

Dik Reş

Explorer
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Cologne/NRW/Germany
Before I wrote anything, I spent some time browsing around to see what this place is like... so, here I am now.

A few things about me: I’m past 40 and really invested in self-improvement / self-optimization, which means I’m always up for hearing how others have done things and picking up new knowledge.

This forum kept popping up for me via Reddit now and then, and in the end curiosity won, so I went ahead and registered.

I’m definitely excited to find out what I can pick up here, swap stories, and get familiar with the community.

Cheers everyone!

P.S. AI gave me a hand translating this post, because my English is still a work in progress. 😄
 
Glad to have you here! Visiting Cologne and checking out the cathedral has long been something I'd love to do.
 
Cologne Cathedral is genuinely remarkable. Honestly, it’s been ages since my last visit, but I’d still say it’s worth checking out.

It’s kind of wild to consider that the thing is more or less never truly completed, since something always seems to need fixing. 😄
 
Back
Top