Hey everyone,
Total beginner writing from the UK. I've been using wegovy for over 1.5 years and dropped close to 100 lbs. Around the 1 year mark, side effects began ramping up, and 5 months ago they hit a peak — I spent my birthday curled up in bed dealing with nasuea and gi problems. I quit the injection. Then, after 3 months of seeing the scale climb by 8lbs, I got fed up and switched to the wegovy pill. The hunger is gone, but my weight has plateaued instead of dropping. I stumbled onto Reta, looked into it, and it feels like the sensible next move to get my loss going again. I still have another 100lbs to shed (I was a very big guy before I started).
Lately I've been checking out grey market sources and trying to keep up with YouTube doctors and instagram folks. Honestly, I'm completely lost. I have no idea about buying, what to search for, what else I'd need to go with it, what to look for in a seller, or how to avoid getting scammed. I've read some horror stories — people receiving steroids instead of reta, products contaminated with bacteria and toxins ...etc ..etc. So I've been pretty anxious about handing over a good chunk of my pay check only to end up sick from something dodgy.
Like I said, I'm a noob, but I'm ready to learn. After finally chatting with someone chill on reddit, they passed me the link to join here and learn from. It's amazing — so many people openly discuss taking peptides from the grey market, yet none will talk to you about actually getting it. Like who to go to, what to expect, how things are shipped and should be stored, how to mix it ...etc. I don't even know if you take reta like wegovy — pin in the arms, legs, belly. I've seen some people say they pin their butt, but I don't know.
Anyway, enough rambling from me. I'm just happy I found a place where looking around seems like a spot I can learn a lot from others on my journey
Total beginner writing from the UK. I've been using wegovy for over 1.5 years and dropped close to 100 lbs. Around the 1 year mark, side effects began ramping up, and 5 months ago they hit a peak — I spent my birthday curled up in bed dealing with nasuea and gi problems. I quit the injection. Then, after 3 months of seeing the scale climb by 8lbs, I got fed up and switched to the wegovy pill. The hunger is gone, but my weight has plateaued instead of dropping. I stumbled onto Reta, looked into it, and it feels like the sensible next move to get my loss going again. I still have another 100lbs to shed (I was a very big guy before I started).
Lately I've been checking out grey market sources and trying to keep up with YouTube doctors and instagram folks. Honestly, I'm completely lost. I have no idea about buying, what to search for, what else I'd need to go with it, what to look for in a seller, or how to avoid getting scammed. I've read some horror stories — people receiving steroids instead of reta, products contaminated with bacteria and toxins ...etc ..etc. So I've been pretty anxious about handing over a good chunk of my pay check only to end up sick from something dodgy.
Like I said, I'm a noob, but I'm ready to learn. After finally chatting with someone chill on reddit, they passed me the link to join here and learn from. It's amazing — so many people openly discuss taking peptides from the grey market, yet none will talk to you about actually getting it. Like who to go to, what to expect, how things are shipped and should be stored, how to mix it ...etc. I don't even know if you take reta like wegovy — pin in the arms, legs, belly. I've seen some people say they pin their butt, but I don't know.
Anyway, enough rambling from me. I'm just happy I found a place where looking around seems like a spot I can learn a lot from others on my journey