Hey,
A friend pointed me toward this forum, so I thought I’d take a look. Weight has been bouncing up and down for a while now, and lately I’ve put on a bunch of what you might call “pregnancy sympathy weight.” My job is a major source of stress, and I turn to food whenever things get tough. I passed 40 not that long ago, and those extra pounds certainly don’t come off the way they once did. That’s why I figured I’d dig into the research and work out what actually suits me—so here I am. I’ve got a healthy dose of skepticism about big pharma, and that’s the road that brought me here. Can’t wait to pick up knowledge from everyone and get my own journey underway!
A friend pointed me toward this forum, so I thought I’d take a look. Weight has been bouncing up and down for a while now, and lately I’ve put on a bunch of what you might call “pregnancy sympathy weight.” My job is a major source of stress, and I turn to food whenever things get tough. I passed 40 not that long ago, and those extra pounds certainly don’t come off the way they once did. That’s why I figured I’d dig into the research and work out what actually suits me—so here I am. I’ve got a healthy dose of skepticism about big pharma, and that’s the road that brought me here. Can’t wait to pick up knowledge from everyone and get my own journey underway!