INTRO Helping me to learn!

Elky

Explorer
Joined
Sep 4, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix AZ
I came across this site and have already picked up a great deal. I'm not typically someone who posts much, but when the urge strikes I'd really like to have the option. I'm on a weight loss journey of my own, and it looks like quite a few others are too. It seems like they count on me to handle the upfront research, so that's what I'm attempting. Thanks for everything that's helped so far, and I can't wait to learn a whole lot more!

Elky
 
Reading, reading, and more reading has taught me plenty in this community. Still, I do wish I had the chance to pose a few questions 😏
 
Hello! I'm on the same journey of educating myself and broadening what I know about peptides in general. Wishing you the best of luck!
 
My situation is the same. My husband has twice as much weight to lose as I do, yet he has no intention of putting in any effort or doing research on his own 😕 The reason I keep pushing forward is that I truly need him to be around for as long as he can, but it's taking a toll on me. Counting calories, looking into nutrition, exercise and glp1s, and making my own meals is already hard enough. On top of that, he questions everything I've done and researched, and then he can't understand why the weight isn't coming off!
 
Back
Top