I've spent some time lurking around here, and it's been really useful—I keep coming across details I'd never have considered relevant to my situation. That situation being Reta. I'm only 3 weeks in, so I'm still very much a beginner.
Since I'm a paraplegic, I have to be especially cautious about muscle loss and reta's side effects, particularly early on (constipation and things like that). My dose is 1mg/week (during week 1 I took 2, split over a few days—that turned out to be a mistake in my case). I'd really like to hear how other people dealing with motor impairment handle their reta use.
Since I'm a paraplegic, I have to be especially cautious about muscle loss and reta's side effects, particularly early on (constipation and things like that). My dose is 1mg/week (during week 1 I took 2, split over a few days—that turned out to be a mistake in my case). I'd really like to hear how other people dealing with motor impairment handle their reta use.