INTRO Hello world!

Ghostrider

Explorer
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Spent some time reading quietly, and there's just too much to take in. I'm based in the USA, and my goal is to gain a better understanding of the tides plus whatever else is connected to them. I began Reta a few months back and have dropped only about 5lbs, probably since I don't enjoy most foods so my choices are narrow, and I don't exercise much, but it's doing its job. I've increased to 4mg Reta + 2.5mg Tirz for extra appetite control. Still have 70lbs left to lose.
 
Greetings and welcome aboard. Peptides are something I'm also here to study up on. Finding these forums has been a real stroke of luck for me. The sheer volume of information is overwhelming. Without a doubt, the toughest piece is nutrition and dieting. For me, it took reaching my lowest point before I finally took charge of my life. Wishing you success with your weight loss journey. What are your thoughts on Reta up to now?
 
I’m really enjoying it! The side effects are minimal when compared with Tirz. My only complaint is that I wish the appetite suppression were more powerful, similar to Tirz. Apart from that, I’d strongly recommend it!
 
Ghostrider said:

Spent some time reading quietly, and there's just too much to take in. I'm based in the USA, and my goal is to gain a better understanding of the tides plus whatever else is connected to them. I began Reta a few months back and have dropped only about 5lbs, probably since I don't enjoy most foods so my choices are narrow, and I don't exercise much, but it's doing its job. I've increased to 4mg Reta + 2.5mg Tirz for extra appetite control. Still have 70lbs left to lose.
Wow, running Reta alongside tirz? That's the first time I've come across anyone using both concurrently. I have no clue whether that's beneficial, harmful, or even safe. Keep us posted, please.
 
mackdaddy22 said:

Ghostrider said:

Spent some time reading quietly, and there's just too much to take in. I'm based in the USA, and my goal is to gain a better understanding of the tides plus whatever else is connected to them. I began Reta a few months back and have dropped only about 5lbs, probably since I don't enjoy most foods so my choices are narrow, and I don't exercise much, but it's doing its job. I've increased to 4mg Reta + 2.5mg Tirz for extra appetite control. Still have 70lbs left to lose.
Wow, running Reta alongside tirz? That's the first time I've come across anyone using both concurrently. I have no clue whether that's beneficial, harmful, or even safe. Keep us posted, please.
Honestly, Reta gave me almost no side effects at all — the problem was that it simply didn’t pack enough punch. So I added 2.5mg Tirz on top, and that made a huge difference for the food noise. Now I’m actually able to drop weight. That said, Tirz’s side effects were unmistakable — not so bad I couldn’t handle them, just irritating. They ought to fade soon. Day by day it’s been improving.
 
Ghostrider said:

mackdaddy22 said:

Ghostrider said:

Spent some time reading quietly, and there's just too much to take in. I'm based in the USA, and my goal is to gain a better understanding of the tides plus whatever else is connected to them. I began Reta a few months back and have dropped only about 5lbs, probably since I don't enjoy most foods so my choices are narrow, and I don't exercise much, but it's doing its job. I've increased to 4mg Reta + 2.5mg Tirz for extra appetite control. Still have 70lbs left to lose.
Wow, running Reta alongside tirz? That's the first time I've come across anyone using both concurrently. I have no clue whether that's beneficial, harmful, or even safe. Keep us posted, please.
Honestly, Reta gave me almost no side effects at all — the problem was that it simply didn’t pack enough punch. So I added 2.5mg Tirz on top, and that made a huge difference for the food noise. Now I’m actually able to drop weight. That said, Tirz’s side effects were unmistakable — not so bad I couldn’t handle them, just irritating. They ought to fade soon. Day by day it’s been improving.
My journey kicked off with Reta, and I dropped 40 lbs. I gave the stack a 2-week trial to check whether it made any difference. At this point I plan to test trizepitide on its own and find out how it works for me solo. You're definitely headed down the weight loss path, so take pleasure in the success trip!! 🤩👍
 
Back
Top