INTRO Hello to the forum!

foreverblonde

Explorer
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Birmingham
Good morning from Alabama. For the last 1.5 years I've been using glp1s. During that initial 12 months, Zepbound was my medication, and I LOVED it—I dropped 98 pounds and got to within 4 pounds of my goal weight. After that, my employer changed prescription providers, so I had no choice but to move from 15mg Zepbound to .25mg Wegovy...obviously, the situation has been rough ever since. I've put 15 pounds back on, and I'm now at 1mg Wegovy...that's the reason I ended up finding this site. I'm hoping the community here can offer some insights I really need. Thanks for welcoming me!
 
Hi and welcome! Since I could never get a prescription, I'm looking forward to beginning with the Triz formula rather than the Wegovy version, as I really want the best option. Also, congratulations on the weight loss you've achieved so far!
 
Nyx_Zen said:

Hi and welcome! Since I could never get a prescription, I'm looking forward to beginning with the Triz formula rather than the Wegovy version, as I really want the best option. Also, congratulations on the weight loss you've achieved so far!
Appreciate it! Terz is far superior to Wegovy! You won't regret going straight to it!
 
Right now I'm at 58, and my weekly routine is stacking Reta 2mg alongside Wegovy 1.7mg, with the goal of shedding another 15 pounds so I can wrap up my weight loss phase and settle at a maintenance weight—once I get there, the plan is to stop the Wegovy. I'm interested in bringing Klow into my stacking routine as well. A semax/selank blend is something else I'm thinking about adding. If anyone has tried this kind of combination, I'd really welcome your input, because I'm having a hard time finding out whether stacking all of these together is safe. I came across something saying that 1 of the peptides in Klow shouldn't be combined with semax/selank.

SW 235

CW 145

GW 128-130

Height 5'6"
 
Glad to have you join us. You can pick up a lot in this community. Plenty of well-informed members are around. Best of luck as you move forward with us.
 
foreverblonde said:

Right now I'm at 58, and my weekly routine is stacking Reta 2mg alongside Wegovy 1.7mg, with the goal of shedding another 15 pounds so I can wrap up my weight loss phase and settle at a maintenance weight—once I get there, the plan is to stop the Wegovy. I'm interested in bringing Klow into my stacking routine as well. A semax/selank blend is something else I'm thinking about adding. If anyone has tried this kind of combination, I'd really welcome your input, because I'm having a hard time finding out whether stacking all of these together is safe. I came across something saying that 1 of the peptides in Klow shouldn't be combined with semax/selank.

SW 235

CW 145

GW 128-130

Height 5'6"
Browsing through the threads or running a search will turn up plenty of members who have already looked into the topics you're wondering about. Enjoy your reading!
 
Back
Top