INTRO Hello to all from TN

BoxerLover88

Explorer
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Knoxville, TN
Hi everyone, I'm a 38 yr female hoping to find out more about how different peptides can be used alongside glps to help me reach my weight loss goals. I'm also curious to learn about reta, because I've never taken it and don't personally know anyone who has. In the past I've used sema and tirz, and tirz gave me the best results with the fewest side effects. I'm eager to start using tirz again and hope to gain enough knowledge about other peptides to figure out what to pair with it for the best results. When I have free time, I enjoy being with my kids, husband, and dogs.
 
Hi everyone! This is the ideal spot to learn about peptides, and I hope you locate everything you're looking for!
 
Greetings from Utah to Knoxville — I'm another newcomer too. Way back when, I went to UTK and called East Tennessee home, ha! In those days, both East Towne and West Town Mall were still around. 🙂
 
Glad to have you! I haven't tried Reta myself, but I just put in my first order for it. This community is fantastic, packed with tons of helpful info. Go slow and keep notes — after a pattern emerges (whether positive or negative), you'll be able to tell whether you're on the right path. The search feature in the upper right corner can also clear up plenty of your questions.
 
Back
Top