INTRO Hello! not new to GLPs, but new to this forum.

xenopittan

Explorer
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Hey there! For several years I've been buying peptides from various sources and getting some pretty impressive outcomes, though most of my conversations about them happened in spaces where people cared more about steroids and treated peptides as an afterthought. With all the recent turbulence among vendors and markets, I figured it was time to sign up here and connect with folks whose main focus is peptides.

The peptides I've personally tried (mainly for body composition purposes) include:

  • Retatrutide
  • Tirzapatide
  • Semaglutide
  • GHK-CU
  • TB-500
  • BPC-157
My husband has also used Tirzapatide quite a bit to support weight loss after being laid up by an injury, although the side effects don't sit well with him. I'm hoping the amylin RA drugs that are gradually entering the market become cheaper and easier to get, since they seem really promising for a more tolerable experience.
 
Back
Top