INTRO Hello - Not from Chicago but close by

Thepainter

Explorer
Joined
Jul 29, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest
Hello,

It seems like folks from the Chicago area are showing up in the intro section lately. Sorry for interrupting that pattern, though I am in the vicinity of Chicago regardless.

Tirzepatide has been part of my routine for 1 year now. During the first 9 months I dropped 65lbs, but then things stalled and for the past three months there has been no further weight loss. To reach my goal weight, I still need to shed 15-20lbs.

I've stayed at an 11mg weekly dose because a higher dose brought on fairly severe nausea and acid reflux. On top of that, fatigue has been a constant issue for me the whole time on tirzepatide, no matter what the dosage was.

I came across this site while looking into how to restart the weight loss again. I'm eager to pick up things from everyone's experiences here on the forum.
 
Back
Top